Wheat flour. We propose to conclude a contract for the supply Next Product: Soft wheat flour. Contact us to get the best offer for the price and terms of delivery to your country.
Quality according to GOST and TU for flour and shipping certificates
1. Product: Flour of the 1st grade of general grinding, 1st and 2nd grade according to GOST and TU, from
soft wheat varieties.
2. Origin: Kazakhstan, RF
3. Quantity per month: from 1,000 Mt — 3,000 Mt and more, as agreed by the parties.
4. Total annual volume: determined according to the Buyer’s Applications.
5. Quality Inspection: at the option of the Supplier.
6. Country of destination: at the request of the Buyer.
7. The price of flour on the terms of the FSA shipment station:
A. 1st grade of general grinding, class. min. 25.0%-27.0%, whiteness min. 42.0-46.0 units = 295$/t
B. 1st grade, quality according to specifications = $260/t
C. 2nd grade, quality according to specifications = $240/t
D. 2nd grade, quality according to GOST = $295/t
— General indicators of flour quality: I.D.K. 65-85 units,
Humidity max. 14.5%.
The price is constantly changing and agreed by the Parties additionally.
The price is fixed only for the prepaid volume of goods under the contract.
8. Station of destination: at the request of the Buyer.
9. Proposed for approval form and terms of payment:
9.1. 100% prepayment, as agreed by the parties, to the Seller’s account for the agreed
batch of the Goods or for the entire Declared volume (the price is fixed on a preliminary
Note: Payment for the Goods is made by the Buyer within 5 (five) banking
days after the signing of the Contract or otherwise as agreed by the parties.
We look forward to long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation.
Wheat flour is the most common flour used in baking. These are the differences between bread flour, cake flour, and all-purpose flour.